With Infor Product Configurator, you obtain the flexibility and power to effectively handle any configured service or product, and practically support any type of application or user. Easily create very comprehensive product models which make configuration and selection of even the products that are most complex error-free and intuitive and deploy configuration across all your computing platforms and applications or for a certain specific function.
This solution delivers a sales and product configurator that integrates easily with your mobile, web, laptop, enterprise and desktop systems. With this amazing tool, you can efficiently capture all knowledge about the customizable products once, and also share with the dealer, in your CRM or ERP system, on the mobile phone, anywhere you go.
Infor Product Configurator – Key Benefits and Features
Whether you are a distributor or a manufacturer, you will get the tools that will help you:
1. Guide the selection of products to assist users identify and also select products that best fits all their needs.
2. Assist users understand and also select available features, dimensions and options while ensuring that they define a good valid product.
3. Ensure an accurate cost and price for any configuration.
4. Bring products to life with quick visual confirmation of a particular product, its options and features.
This solution processes the constraints, rules and the associated data in the product models based on the inputs from user interface or some other applications. With this solution, you get;
1. Integrated product and user experience modeling
In one environment which allows you to effectively control exactly what the users of configurator will be able to clearly see and also do based on their business function, application context and role.
2. Robust modeling tools
That use a great combination of constraints and rules to effectively represent product knowledge as well as tailor user experience by function, role, locale and application.
3. Graphical user interface
That gives a visual representation of a model with the point-and-click access to details of every constraint and rule.
4. Real-time testing environment
So that you can iteratively develop as well as test models.
5. Model management tools
That make it very possible to maintain the control of the product models in development, production and staging.
In addition, you obtain a very dynamic user interface which makes the overall configuration experience highly productive, personalized and intuitive. You will have:
1. A user experience which is dynamically rendered that presents the correct product view, currency, pricing, language and UI features that are based on device type, user role, task and location.
2. A customizable feel and look that makes selection of option very easy-without programming.
3. APIs for custom extensions enable users to take advantage of the existing programs and data and also make it easier to give all users a good, rich experience.
Key Benefits of Infor Product Configurator
With this solution, you can;
- Accelerate the key processes like order entry, quoting and catalog/price book generation
- Increase sales by effectively making every customer service rep, sales person, distributor and dealer a product expert
- Decrease costs by greatly reducing need for the support of engineering in sales and also other important processes
- Eliminate errors especially in product pricing and specification
- Gain ability to easily and quickly train new sales partners and employees
- Speed the introduction of new products by eliminating or reducing that need to distribute pricing and product updates
- Improve quality and streamline production by providing completely accurate configuration-specific info to manufacturing
The Key Features Include
Intuitive user interface
You get a good dynamic user interface which makes the whole configuration experience highly productive, personalized and intuitive. With this solution, you get;
1. Customizable feel and look that makes the selection of options very easy without programming.
2. APIs for the custom extensions that enables users use existing programs and data and makes it easier to give them a rich experience.
Powerful Configuration Engine
The main configuration engine processes constraints, associated data and rules in the product models based on the inputs from user interface or some other applications to give;
1. Guided product selection helping users identify and also select products that fits their needs best.
2. Real-time visualization of product that brings products to life by giving immediate visual confirmation and reference at the feature, product and option levels. The visualization options include 2D drawings, photo-realistic images, 3D CAD models and static imagery.
3. Output generation that greatly reduces the effort needed to create data and documents required to manufacture or sell the configured product. Some of the output options include the configuration-specific BOMs, drawings, routings, CAD models etc.
Graphical Design Studio
You develop product models that efficiently drive Product Configuration in Design Studio. You also get integrated user experience and product modeling in one environment. In addition, you get:
1. Robust modelling tools which use a good combination of constraints and rules to effectively represent product knowledge as well as tailor user experience by function, role, locale and application.
2. Model tools for management that assist you maintain the control of the product models in staging, development and production.
3. A graphical interface that gives a visual model representation
Deploy Anywhere and Manage Centrally
You can use administration and integration tools within the Product Configurator to deploy a software for specific function easily, or across all the computing platforms and applications. With this solution, you can;
1. Integrate with client-server, web, or the native applications on iSeries, Windows as well as UNIX platforms using web services and native APIs.
2. Deploy online via web, or on iPad and other smartphones and tablets and distribute to the remote desktops with internet-based synchronization.
3. Manage all the information, including pricing and product data, CAD models, images, user profiles and configuration rules from one central point.
4. Scale up-to any number of users and applications with multi-server, failover capabilities and load balancing.
Infor Product Configurator makes it easier and fast for your customers and sales people to select, configure as well as price all your products, while making sure that only the valid combinations of options, dimensions and features are quoted, created and ordered. With this solution, you make it very easy to purchase products that customers and distributors will not look anywhere else.